The World Meeting of Families – Philadelphia 2015
Pope Francis is coming to Philadelphia this summer! Come and join more than 150 countries and 1 million pilgrims at the world’s largest Catholic gathering of families from Tuesday, Sept. 22nd to Sunday, Sept. 27th.
Since its inception by Saint John Paul II in 1994, this huge event has been previously held in Rio de Janeiro, Rome, Milan, Manila, Valencia and Mexico City. A great opportunity to strengthen the sacred bonds of families across the globe. The emphasis of this year’s theme “Love is Our Mission: The Family Fully Alive” is the impact of the love and life of families on our society. Participants in the World Meeting of Families will be able to learn from distinguished speakers, share thoughts, participate in dialogue and prayers, and work together to grow as individuals and families while focusing on the role of the Christian family in the Church and society.
Come and join us! The Diocese of St. Catharines has arranged 50 travel packages for the World Meeting of Families. Registrations will be accepted on a first come basis.
The Diocese of St. Catharines travel package $900/per person US: WFM Congress Registration
- $100.00 Debit Card (for use to purchase food or entertainment).
- SEPTA Trail Pass (Regional Rail Pass)
- World Meeting of Families Welcome Kit
- 5 Hotel night’s stay with continental breakfast
- Transportation to and from Philadelphia and hotel at beginning and end of day
* Continental breakfast is included at the hotel; all other meals are the responsibility of the participant.
* Parents wishing to bring children are asked to contact Franca Lanigan to discuss details and costs.
* Total cost of $900 US per person is based on two adults sharing accommodations.
* All participants must have a valid passport with an expiry of October 31, 2015 or later.
* Out of country medical insurance is highly recommended -associations like CAA offer reasonable rates.
* Single supplement for adults travelling alone $425 US or we can attempt to match with adult of the same gender. Cheques and money orders in US funds are to be made payable to: Diocese of St. Catharines
This registration and deposit of $300 US per person should be sent prior to March 1st , 2015 to : World Meeting of Families
Diocese of St. Catharines
P.O. Box 875
St. Catharines, ON L2R 6Z4 Next instalments of $300 US per person are each due May 1st, 2015 and July 1st, 2015.
Check out the World Meeting of Families Website – www.worldmeeting2015.org
Question can be directed to Franca Lanigan @ 905-684-0154 EXT. 230 or email email@example.com
Download the Registration form here: WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES 2015. INVITATION AND REGISTRATION